Participate in This Event or find another event
Friday, April 11, 2014
6:00PM - 6:00AM
University of Missouri St Louis - Mark Twain Athletic Complex
1 University Blvd, Saint Louis Map it
Already a participant?
Log in here
Total above may not reflect all participants, teams, and donations
We wanted to remind you all of a few things about Relay For Life TONIGHT! Please take a couple of minutes and read all the way through the list. It will make your entire Relay experience that much better!
1. Feel free to bring food, snacks and drinks for you and your team. Although we do have a concession stand we will only be serving drinks and popcorn. Remember: if you want to bring drinks, make sure the lids are screw top. This is a family friendly event and there is no alcohol before or during the event.
2. Registration opens at 5PM. If you have team members or friends that have not registered for Relay please have them come at 5PM so they will be in the doors at 6PM for Opening Ceremony. If you have registered for Relay but have not paid the $10 registration fee and are not a survivor, please arrive early to get this taken care of. You don't want to miss Opening Ceremony!
3. If you plan on arriving late to the event, that is ok. Just be sure to arrive by 10PM because the doors will be locked at that time. If you for some reason have to leave the event and need to return, or will be arriving later that 10 PM arrangements need to be made before hand feel free to shoot us an email and let us know your situation (firstname.lastname@example.org). :)
4. Do's for Relay: HAVE FUN, participate in games and activities, WALK the TRACK, and SMILE!
5. Do NOT's for Relay: No GLITTER, alcohol, tobacco, and no foul language.
6. Be sure to bring cash, preferably in small denominations to purchase drinks, play carnival games and donate!
7. We would recommend to bring chairs, pillows and blankets to your campsite so you can relax when you get tired or want to take a break from walking the track.
Now on to the good stuff!
8. PRIZES! If you are able to stay the whole night you have a shot at winning more prizes! Prizes come from all the games and activities, as well fundraising, and staying the whole night! There are over50 prizes possible!! Don't forget to bring your team's decorated spirit stick, there's a prize for those too! We are giving away everything from candy to necklaces to hockey tickets and Cardinals Tickets!
9. ACTIVITIES: Some of the games and activities you will find at Relay tomorrow include: giant Twister, frozen t-shirt contest, Zumba, Ribbon Scavenger Hunt, and Dance Off! Remember every activity and game winner gets a prize. Be sure to participate.
I hope you all are super excited for Relay tomorrow. As always, if you have any questions, comments, or concerns before then please just reply and we will get back to you as quickly as we can (email@example.com)
In the fight against cancer, silence is the last thing we need. Your local American Cancer Society Relay For Life event is a great place to take action and make noise. The Relay For Life movement features community and campus events that offer an inspiring opportunity to honor cancer survivors, promote how individuals can reduce their cancer risk, and raise money to help end cancer. Today, with the support of thousands of volunteers, the American Cancer Society is helping save more than 400 lives a day. And we won't stop until we finish the fight against cancer!