Participate in This Event or find another event
Friday, June 27, 2014
5:00PM to 5:00AM
Nashville Grade School
750 E Gorman St, Nashville Map it
Already a participant?
Log in here
Total above may not reflect all participants, teams, and donations
STARS AND STRIPES FOR A CURE
Who do YOU Relay for?
What does $54,923.96 look like?
• 150 wigs for cancer patients ($7,500)
•40 free weeks of lodging at Hope Lodge ($10,000)
• 6 patients enrolled in an American Cancer Society clinical trial ($18,000)
• Costs for 50 women to attend Look Good Feel Better sessions ($10,000)
• Roundtrip rides to treatment for 100 cancer patients through the Road to Recovery program ($4,000)
• 20 packs (1000 sheets) x-ray film ($4,000)
• 474.65 hours of toll-free call access to the National Cancer Information Center (NCIC) at 1-800-ACS-2345 ($1,423.96)
Your local American Cancer Society Relay For Life event is a great place to take action and fight back against cancer. The Relay For Life movement features community and campus events that offer an inspiring opportunity to honor cancer survivors, promote how individuals can reduce their cancer risk, and raise money to help end cancer. Today, with the support of thousands of volunteers, the American Cancer Society is helping save more than 400 lives a day. And we won't stop until we finish the fight! Sign Up online today and visit our Event Details page for more information.
Event sponsored by: