Participate in This Event or find another event
Saturday, June 21, 2014
2255 W. Yorkhouse Road, Waukegan Map it
Already a participant?
Log in here
Total above may not reflect all participants, teams, and donations
Embed PageBuilder Page: RFL_CY14_LS_Greeting_Page
PLEASE SAVE THE DATE FOR OUR MINI-RELAY!
Saturday, August 9th - Location TBA
2:00 - 3:00pm - Survivor Reception
3:00 - 6:00pm - Relay Program
All survivors and their caregivers are invited to join us at 2:00pm for a small Survivor/Caregiver Reception. You will receive your survivor t-shirts and goodie bags, as well as survivor/caregiver sashes and pins.
At 3:00pm, we welcome all Relay participants to join us.
- Chris Thelen will be returning to DJ/Emcee our event!
- Participant t-shirts will be available at a first-come, first-served basis for those who met the $100 minimum fundraising level.
- We will be having our opening ceremony and will be hearing from our honorary survivor speaker.
- All participants are encouraged to bring their live auction items, as we will be holding the auction. If you have additional items you'd like to bring, please contact Michelle Vasquez at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be adding a few small items (gift cards, etc.) to the lineup!
- After the live auction, we will have a small Luminaria Ceremony and slideshow. All those who picked up their Luminaria bags at Relay are encouraged to bring them to the mini-Relay. Those who ordered bags online and did not receive them, we will have them available. We will also be selling bags for those who are interested.
- To close, we will be recognizing our top teams/fundraisers.
Our online event registration has been opened back up in case you know of any teams or individuals who still want to get involved! www.RelayForLife.org/WaukeganIL
We will be collecting any additional donations that you might have on hand so that they can be counted for your 2014 fundraising totals before the August 31 cutoff.
There will also be opportunities to sign up for the 2015 Planning Committee and provide written suggestions for the 2015 event.
We look forward to seeing you all there! Please help us spread the word to your family, friends and via your social media networks.
We have until August 31 to raise money for the 2014 Relay season!
Donations can be mailed into or dropped off at our office:
American Cancer Society
Attn: RFL GWFNS
100 Tri-State International, Suite 125
Lincolnshire, IL 60069
Incentive certificates will be issued on August 18th and you will have until August 30th to go into the system and obtain your incentives.
The e-mail will come from ACSIncentive@halo.com