Relay For Life of Glendora & San Dimas
Saturday, May 20, 2017
9 a.m.-9 p.m.
Louie Pompei Sports Park
1100 N Valley Center Ave
Every Dollar Makes a Difference At Relay For Life no donation is too small, each and every dollar counts. Your donations help fund groundbreaking cancer research, patient care programs, and can make a difference in communities like ours. With every donation, you are helping the American Cancer Society save lives.Donate
Check out these photos from Relay For Life events around the country then sign up to join a Relay event near you.
Forms and Documents
2017 Miss Relay For Glendora & San Dimas
What is Miss Relay?
The Miss Relay Pageant is an opportunity for gentlemen to compete for the honor of being crowned Miss Relay. The purpose of the contest is to raise money, while having some fun! Contestants dress up in their favorite pageant dresses, high heels and a handbag while trying and win over the crowd with their brains and beauty!
Who can enter the Miss Relay contest?
The pageant is for male contestants only (Must be 16 or older). Each contestant must be a member of a team and must be willing to dress up.
The Miss Relay contest will be held on Saturday, May 20th during Relay. Time to be announced. Contestants should be dressed for the pageant by XXXX. The contest will last approximately 30 minutes to visit the booths, collect money, then return to the stage to count the money. Whoever collects the most cash will be crowned the winner!!!
- · All teams are encouraged to enter the contest.
- · No limit to the number of contestants from each team.
- · All contestants must be a member of a registered team.
- · All contestants will provide their own appropriate pageant attire.
- · There will not be a swim suit portion of the contest (HA-HA!).
- · All contestants must be MALE and 16 years of age or older.
- · Each contestant will be introduced to the Relay crowd and asked to answer a pageant question.
- · Sample pageant questions will be given to each contestant upon their registration.
- · Each contestant needs to bring a purse/small bag to collect donations from the Relay crowd.
- · Collection of money may NOT be done prior to the event.
- · Donations will be counted and whoever collects the highest amount will be deemed the winner of the pageant.
- · The winner will be crowned and lead the “Court” in a special lap.
- · Contestants should complete the pageant registration form.
- · Deadline for registration is Saturday, May 20th @ noon.
- · Registrations can be turned in at the next team captain’s meetings (May 2nd, 7:00pm, @ the Glendora Teen Center) or emailed to email@example.com
2017 Miss Relay
PAGEANT REGISTRATION FORM
Real Name: _____________________________________
Pageant Name: __________________________________
Team Name: ____________________________________
Favorite Book: ___________________________________
What is your favorite sport? ________________________
Previous pageants participated in? ________________________________________________
Please keep your pageant answers rated “G” as children will be present during this Pageant! Inappropriate answers will result in disqualification from the contest.
- · This information will be read during your introduction for the Miss Relay Pageant.
- · Name and Team Name must be real. For all other questions, be creative!
- · Return the form no later than May 20th, either at a May 2nd team captain meeting or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org