Participate in this Event or find another event
May 31, 2013
Cuddy Family Midtown Park
201 W. 40th Ave, Anchorage Map it
Already a participant?
Log in here
Total above may not reflect all donations
DON'T FORGET YOU HAVE UNTIL AUG. 31ST TO RAISE MONEY!
Anchorage Relay For Life Wrap-Up Party Providence Cancer Center, Pulliam Room.
Thursday July 25 6-7:30pm.
Bring your suggestions or advice on changes to make Anchorage Relay Bigger and Better!
RAFFLE PRIZE TICKET WINNERS!
1. Mountain Bike/Alaska Custom/Lasher Sports/sized-color choice - $5,000.00 Value – JEFF PENNELL
2. Alaska Airlines - 2 Plane Tickets anywhere they fly - $2,000.00 Value – JENNIE BROWER
3. Thursday Night Fights/Egan Center/Jim Patton Promotions/2013-2014 Season Pass/Ring Side/$1800 Value
- BROOKE ADKINSON
4. Ak DriftAway Fishing / 1 Guided Fishing Charter for 2 - Kenai or Kasilof Rivers / $520.00 Value – LINDA FARO
5. Anchorage Marriott Downtown/1 night stay for 2 w/breakfast / $100.00 Benihana GC / $450.00 Value – BLONG XIONG
6. Glacier Pilots – 4 General Admission Season Passes / $320.00 Value – SHEWAN WHEELER
7. European Piano Company / 5 - ½ Hr Piano Lessons / $200.00 Value – BEV FISK
8. AK Wildlife Conservation Ctr / 1 Yr Membership @ Portage Glacier / With Double Musky $100.00 GC – MEG SAMPSON
9. Allure Day Spa / $100.00 Gift Certificate – JOHN PRESTON
10. Target – South / $100.00 Gift Card – JESSE SHENCK
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT ANCHORAGE RELAYERS! YOUR EFFORTS WILL ALLOW THE AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY TO INVEST IN LIFE-SAVING RESEARCH, PROVIDE PATIENT PROGRAMS AND SERVICES AND ADVOCATE FOR CANCER PREVENTION AND EARLY DETECTION FUNDS.
Thank you to all of those who donated their hair, we collected over 66 ponytails for the Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Lengths Program! Thank you all for your beautiful hair!
Relay For Life is a celebration of survivorship – an occasion to express hope and our shared goal to end a disease that threatens the lives of so many people we love. There are many ways you can get involved with your local Relay For Life event:
Sign Up Today
The journey to end cancer starts with a single step. The American Cancer Society invites you to take that step with us by joining the global Relay For Life movement. When you walk to end cancer at a Relay event, it's your opportunity to not only honor cancer survivors and remember loved ones lost, but also to raise awareness about what we can do to stay well from cancer and raise money to help fuel the world's largest walk to end cancer.
Join us in the fight to end cancer and sign up today.
Become a Sponsor
By supporting the American Cancer Society through a Relay For Life event, you are sending the message that you care about the well-being of your community and are committed to saving lives by partnering with the world’s largest fight for more birthdays. There are a variety of sponsorship levels to choose from, but each level provides your company with valuable visibility.
Check out a full list of our event sponsors and learn more about becoming a sponsor.
Become a Volunteer
By joining the American Cancer Society volunteer family, you can make even more of an impact in the fight to end cancer. Unite with people in your community who have been affected by cancer and use your passion to save lives and create a world with less cancer and more birthdays.
Become a Relay For Life event volunteer
Event sponsored by: