Participate in this Event or find another event
Friday, June 14, 2013
Logansport High School
1 Berry Ln, Logansport Map it
Already a participant?
Log in here
Total above may not reflect all donations
Or Check Out the Event Announcements
Mark your calendars for the next Relay For Life Meeting:
Started a team but now, how do I get started? Click on the Our Event Details link below. You will find forms and information you can download to help organize your team, provide ideas for fundraising, and a list of important dates of future meetings you don't want to miss! KEEP CALM & RELAY ON!
* May 20th, 2013: Buffalo Wild Wings: A Great Cause and Some Great Food. Everyone is invited from 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. for dinner or a snack. 10% of all food purchases accompanied by a certificate will be donated to Relay For Life. Click here to print certificate: BW3 Certificate.
* June 5th, 2013: Haps Chicken Bash will be open to all Cass County Relay For Life teams. Tickets will be made available for sale at the next team captain meeting on May 14th. The fundraiser will be held on June 5th, 2013 from 4:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. at the McHale Complex, located at Riverside Park. To download the flyer, click here: Haps Chicken Bash flyer.
* May 17th, 2013: Jonesin' for a Cure & Thompson Trotters are having a Wine Tasting Party at the People's Winery from 5:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. in Logansport. Cost is $10.00. Contact Karen McDonald for any additional information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* May 17th - May 18th 2013: Team Lexi is having a garage sale fron 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at 301 Princeton Lane, Logansport. Please stop by & support them. Go Team Lexi!
* May 18th, 2013: The Cancer Busters Team is having a Car Show from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at 6512 East State Road 16 in Twelve Mile at The Old Mill General Store. Registration begins at 9:00 a.m. Door prizes, food, and fun for all. Entry fee is $10. Pampered Chef, Origami Owl, Thirty One, and Avon vendors on site. Please contact Deanna Johnson at email@example.com for details and additional information.
* May 18th, 2013: Jonesin' for a Cure & Thompson Trotters are having a Golf Outing starting with registration at 9:00 a.m.at the Logansport Golf Club. $25 donation to the American Cancer Society plus green fees. Hog Roast & silent auction at 4:00 p.m. Additional guests, $10.00 each. Contact Angela Jones at 317-698-8956 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Flyer: Golf Outing
* May 25th, 2013: Ivy Tech is having a yard sale at 2715 Perrysburg Road, Logansport starting at 8 a.m. Please stop by & support them! Go Ivy Tech!
* May 25th, 2013: Kings Against Cancer will be doing a Road Block in Galveston from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. If you are driving by, please stop & give generously!
The journey to end cancer starts with a single step. The American Cancer Society invites you to take that step with us by joining the global Relay For Life movement. When you walk to end cancer at a Relay event, it's your opportunity to not only honor cancer survivors and remember loved ones lost, but also to raise awareness about what we can do to stay well from cancer and raise money to help fuel the world's largest walk to end cancer.
Event sponsored by: