Relay For Life Mobile Experience
Raise and track donations for Relay with the new FUNdraising app
The all-new American Cancer Society FUNdraising app has been completely redesigned from the ground up. It’s now easier than ever for event participants to raise and track donations for Relay events, while staying connected with the American Cancer Society. The ACS FUNdraising app makes on-the-go fundraising and event management more convenient than ever before.
With the ACS FUNdraising App, users can:
- Easily and securely accept credit card and check-based donations
- Utilize Pay-Pal for easy, no-card-needed fundraising
- Solicit donations and send donation reminders via email, text message, Facebook, or Twitter
- Set and update your personal or team goals
- Track your personal or team goals for Relay for Life and Strides Against Breast Cancer events
- Share your progress via Facebook, Twitter, email or texts
The ACS FUNdraising app allows users to get real-time payment verifications, accept personal or business donations, and send email receipts to donors. Once your fundraising is complete, the ACS FUNdraising app allows users to thank family and friends for their generous support. The ACS FUNdraising app is available for iOS and Android.
Would you like to lead the team or join the team?
This isn’t what I wanted.
Cancer has touched all of us in some way. And we want to stop this disease in its tracks. We'll spend the next few weeks fundraising for the American Cancer Society. Then, on the day of the event, we'll honor the lives lost to cancer, celebrate survivors, and support the caregivers who so selflessly help others.
Together, we'll be a part of making a difference in this important cause.
This tool allows event managers to edit sections of the event website. Here’s how:
- When you see the edit pencil icon, click it to enable edit mode for that section of the page.
- Use the in-line editor controls to make changes to the section.
- Use the save icon to save your changes and exit edit mode.
It’s that easy! Throughout the year, we’ll unlock more sections and add features to this tool in order to improve your ability to manage your event website.
Visit MakingStridesWalk.org/emcsupport for website management resources.